In order to cope with the rapid development of the company’s business, Mega Solutions now offers the following vacancies,
Looking forward to your joining.
Interested parties please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
In the email, please indicate the position to be applied for, the expected salary and the working hours.
If appropriate, we will have someone to make an appointment with you.
Build, develop and maintain in-house database.
Business development for new clients Spearheading online and offline marketing projects that increase the organization's presence and client reach.
Designing and implementing strategic development plan to serve our company mission.
Supervising and coaching the team to achieve targets.
Identifying new opportunities with the potential clients and actively introduce the recruitment services to them.
Managing the full recruitment process
High Diploma or equivalent Minimum 6 years solid working experience with recruiter and CS will be high preferable
Able to work independently and efficiently in multi-tasking
High level of independence and strong motivation
Prefer someone whose target awareness is clear, active, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
Accountant / Assistant accountant
• Handle full set account
• Liaison with clients for accounting matters.
• Provide general administration support and assist ad hoc tasks when necessary.
• High Diploma holder or above
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience in Peathtree will be advantage
• Detail minded, independent with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
• Minimum 2 years experience in accounting field
• Experience in CPA firm will be advantage
• Candidates with less experience in handle full set account will be considered as Accountant Assistant.
• Immediately available is preferable.
Audit senior associate / Audit associate
• Liaise with clients and colleagues for job coordination
• Assist in planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
• Handle the client enquiries in accounting, audit and taxation
• Involve in audit of internal controls over financial reporting and ad-hoc projects such as due diligence reviews and merger and acquisition deals
• High Diploma or equivalent qualification in Accountancy
• Minimum 2 years working experience in audit field / less experience will be consider as audit associate
• Able to work independently and efficiently in multi-tasking
• Able to meet deadlines and eager to accomplish higher goals
• High level of independence and strong motivation
• Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• 5 day work week
• paid examination & study leave.
• In house and external training
• Compensation leave or compensation pay